Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Question for the Masses

(Or, more accurately, the 5-10 people who read or have ever read this blog. But enough with trivialities. On to the question.)

The question being: Is there anyone out there in the world who watches as much YouTube as I do? If so, does that person have some free time between June 28-30 of 2012? And would that person want to go to Anaheim with me? You know. Could be fun...

Heavens, that was three times the questions I originally intended to ask. If only other parts of life were so unexpectedly overabundant. Right. Bed.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Now I have a question for you: what do Anaheim, YouTube, and the final days of June have to do with one another? Curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called VidCon. From what I've read it looks like a good time. And I'm rather in the mood for adventure.

    ReplyDelete